Mothers, Daughters, Wives, Women
- April 15, 1912–Memories of the Titanic
- Heroes of 9/11
- 72 Years to Women’s Suffrage
- Straight on Till Morning
- The Extraordinary Ordinary!
- A Tribute to Teachers
- Mothers, Daughters, Wives, Women
- Marching Out of the Sweatshop
- L.B. 4:15
- Woman’s Work
- Angels and Troublemakers
- Saints, Soldiers and Spies: Women and War
- Women Who Changed The World
- Far as the Eye Can See
- Voices from the Resistance
- Civil War Women
- Love in Action
- Into Possession of Myself
- The Story of the Orphan Train
- I Can’t Give You Anything But Songs: The Life and Work of Dorothy Fields
- Voices from Ellis Island
The many different, demanding, and complicated roles and relationships in women’s lives provide material that is entertaining, humorous, and touching.
Running time : flexible
Pippa White provided a remarkable presentation at our annual Women’s Conference sponsored by Central Community College and KLIR/Newstalk 900 Radio Station. Ms. White’s material was so touching and meaningful that it made each of us step back and examine our own lives. She easily developed a positive rapport with the audience by keeping them engaged in the experiences of the characters she portrayed. Pippa is a true professional with genuine character and enthusiasm. Bravo!
Pippa’s audiences feel as if they are part of the story. Her performances are always exhilarating and my customers have always felt mesmerized by her ability to portray so many characters at one time. I would recommend Pippa for all age groups. She is an awesome storyteller.
Heartwarming, delightful, warmly received. Pippa is a true professional.
It was so fun and entertaining to get to hear your presentation at our luncheon/fundraiser. Everyone loved it. We’re still getting good comments. I will definitely be in touch again. I want to hear more!