Civil War Women
- April 15, 1912–Memories of the Titanic
- Heroes of 9/11
- 72 Years to Women’s Suffrage
- Straight on Till Morning
- The Extraordinary Ordinary!
- A Tribute to Teachers
- Mothers, Daughters, Wives, Women
- Marching Out of the Sweatshop
- L.B. 4:15
- Woman’s Work
- Angels and Troublemakers
- Saints, Soldiers and Spies: Women and War
- Women Who Changed The World
- Far as the Eye Can See
- Voices from the Resistance
- Civil War Women
- Love in Action
- Into Possession of Myself
- The Story of the Orphan Train
- I Can’t Give You Anything But Songs: The Life and Work of Dorothy Fields
- Voices from Ellis Island
Civil War Women tells what it was like to live through our country’s greatest ordeal, and also looks at the extraordinary contributions women made during those years; not just as nurses, but also as writers, activists, and even soldiers.
Running time : 70 minutes
An interesting and captivating performance. It kept your attention throughout. Worth your time. I would watch this performance again.
Pippa’s presentation is the most authentic and moving Civil War production I have seen. She tells the story of the War from the point of view of the people whose lives were forever scarred by the conflict. This is history at its finest.