Saints, Soldiers and Spies: Women and War
- April 15, 1912–Memories of the Titanic
- Heroes of 9/11
- 72 Years to Women’s Suffrage
- Straight on Till Morning
- The Extraordinary Ordinary!
- A Tribute to Teachers
- Mothers, Daughters, Wives, Women
- Marching Out of the Sweatshop
- L.B. 4:15
- Woman’s Work
- Angels and Troublemakers
- Saints, Soldiers and Spies: Women and War
- Women Who Changed The World
- Far as the Eye Can See
- Voices from the Resistance
- Civil War Women
- Love in Action
- Into Possession of Myself
- The Story of the Orphan Train
- I Can’t Give You Anything But Songs: The Life and Work of Dorothy Fields
- Voices from Ellis Island
The roles women have played in war are many and varied. Hear the experiences from “saints, soldiers and spies”–proof that women in war have never been only on the sidelines…And they have stories to tell.
Running time : Flexible
Pippa White shares the magic of history with audiences young and old. Her well-researched performance Saints, Soldiers and Spies: Women and War was a perfect blend of sad and funny, excitement and empathy, showing the strength of women the world over.
Pippa White’s performance of Saints, Soldiers and Spies at the ITOW Veterans Museum…was spellbinding, and captivated every saint, soldier, and spy in attendance!
It’s usually difficult to keep our audience focused for more than 20 minutes for a presentation and, on rare occasions, 40 minutes brings roars of ‘that was too darn long!’ … but not for your presentation!! The only roaring that I heard were roars of ‘thank-you!’ and ‘that was fantastic!’ and ‘that was the best presentation we’ve had here in years.’