A Tribute to Teachers
- April 15, 1912–Memories of the Titanic
- Heroes of 9/11
- 72 Years to Women’s Suffrage
- Straight on Till Morning
- The Extraordinary Ordinary!
- A Tribute to Teachers
- Mothers, Daughters, Wives, Women
- Marching Out of the Sweatshop
- L.B. 4:15
- Woman’s Work
- Angels and Troublemakers
- Saints, Soldiers and Spies: Women and War
- Women Who Changed The World
- Far as the Eye Can See
- Voices from the Resistance
- Civil War Women
- Love in Action
- Into Possession of Myself
- The Story of the Orphan Train
- I Can’t Give You Anything But Songs: The Life and Work of Dorothy Fields
- Voices from Ellis Island
Teachers past and present share thoughts, stories, experiences, ideas.
Running time : flexible
Pippa captured the facts and the spirit of the teaching profession with a word, a look, a simple change of hat or scarf. Her one-woman show prompted laughter and tears as well as a real appreciation for the important work teachers do. We couldn’t have had a better salute to our 100 year anniversary.
When Pippa shared her Tribute to Teachers with a room full of teachers at the national convention of our education organization, she enraptured us all. Her characters were real and oh, so alive. For one who is not a formal educator, she was ‘right on’ with her performance, touching the beliefs and experiences of everyone in the room. As one of the coordinators of the event, it was very gratifying to hear so many compliments about her from convention attendees.