On Our Own Soil: Stories from the Civil War
- Straight on Till Morning
- The Extraordinary Ordinary!
- A Tribute to Teachers
- Mothers, Daughters, Wives, Women
- Marching Out of the Sweatshop
- L.B. 4:15
- Woman’s Work
- Angels and Troublemakers
- Saints, Soldiers and Spies: Women and War
- Women Who Changed The World
- Far as the Eye Can See
- Voices from the Resistance
- On Our Own Soil: Stories from the Civil War
- Love in Action
- Into Possession of Myself
- The Story of the Orphan Train
- I Can’t Give You Anything But Songs: The Life and Work of Dorothy Fields
- Voices from Ellis Island
On Our Own Soil lets America’s citizens, both from the North and from the South, tell what it was like to live through our country’s greatest upheaval, our country’s greatest ordeal. Soldiers, nurses, children, generals, townsfolk all weigh in to share their stories and their experiences as war became a way of life for the nation for years. Whether in uniform or not, everyone was touched by war on our own soil. Hear their true stories.
Running time : 70 minutes
Pippa’s presentation is the most authentic and moving Civil War production I have seen. She tells the story of the War from the point of view of the people whose lives were forever scarred by the conflict. This is history at its finest.