Love in Action
- Straight on Till Morning
- The Extraordinary Ordinary!
- A Tribute to Teachers
- Mothers, Daughters, Wives, Women
- Marching Out of the Sweatshop
- L.B. 4:15
- Woman’s Work
- Angels and Troublemakers
- Saints, Soldiers and Spies: Women and War
- Women Who Changed The World
- Far as the Eye Can See
- Voices from the Resistance
- On Our Own Soil: Stories from the Civil War
- Love in Action
- Into Possession of Myself
- The Story of the Orphan Train
- I Can’t Give You Anything But Songs: The Life and Work of Dorothy Fields
- Voices from Ellis Island
Florence Nightingale joins Lillian Wald and Margaret Sanger in an exciting look at the brave women who gave us public health nursing.
Running time : 60 minutes
Wonderful.” “Excellent performance.” “Awesome! Loved it! Very interesting and enjoyable way of recalling history. The passion of the women portrayed was moving and invigorating. Brought tears, laughter and hope.” “Not at all what I expected, blew me away. Love in Action is fabulous.” “It grabs your attention and holds it.” “This is a true tribute to nursing and how nurses see the world and think!!!
I saw Pippa at the International Public Health Nurse Conference in October 2011 and was so moved that I made sure to invite her to Alaska for the 2012 State Public Health Nurse Conference. Her performance was both inspiring and affirming as a nurse. She beautifully portrays why I became a nurse.
Ms. White spoke at our 2014 Public Health Nursing Conference—the reviews were outstanding, giving the nurses in attendance excitement, energy and empowerment to take back to their work.
You were a hit! Outstanding evaluations. It was a pleasure working with you and making our nurse week event a success.